Wednesday, September 24, 2008

John Three

was scary. The photos he posted and what he actually was were worlds apart. Wonder how old the photos were? We went to Helen as planned to hang out. One thing for sure, he was not interesting but the whole experience was. I should have had someone call to say that they needed me or something. He unloaded several facts on me that I didn't think to ask. I do now:) Like he had been married three times!
Anywho, we then proceeded to go on a five mile hike and about killed him. He was chubby for one. Waddled number two. Three, sweated profusely. I didn't want him too close so I stayed way ahead.
Zoe had gone with us. Mistake:) She decided she liked him and asked in front of him mind you, "Can we keep him"? At that point, it was acutely evident that it was not going any further. This John made me really think hard about meeting more. He was a tad bit scary in more ways than one. YIKES!
However, you will be overjoyed to know that there was a John 4.
Tune in next time for the continuing saga of the "JOHNS". Sounds horribly like a raunchy movie.

No comments: