Saturday, October 4, 2008

John Four

If there was one that I could make my self get excited about, it would have been this one. However, he smokes. That was a deal breaker. Said he was quitting but still hasn't.
When he was coming to meet me, he was going to bring a load of wood. So funny. He actually brought me orange roses. Zoe loved them. He is the only one who has given me something.
He calls me Princess and Precious. Keep telling him I am the most un-"Princess" person on the planet. Princess type people do not have a finger with half a finger nail. Smashed it when trying to get my lawn tractor moving. That in itself is a long story:)
He would give me all the attention that I would ever want and more besides, but no vibe, he smokes. Not the greatest looking man but that would not bother me if the other two things were not issues. For some reason, on this meet and greet I was so nervous I could hardly stand myself. It got better after dinner when we started to drive. Relaxed a little. When he dropped me at my truck, he did not have a chance. I bolted. Was rather funny.
He still continues to IM and we talk. He is easy to talk to behind the computer:) As for potential, friends but not boy friend. I still may get the wood:)
OUT

No comments: