Saturday, October 4, 2008

John Five

was a short little registered nurse man who came up to about my shoulder. We met at Fatz. Did not even eat. Wasn't sure what his agenda was but the whole 2 hours was a little off. He was nice but definitely not my type. Had three dogs in his little SUV. Yuckies. He does foster animal sitting for the shelter until they can place them in homes. That was strike two. He also goes from job to job to job. Currently, he was between jobs. AS a nurse, he does not have trouble finding work, but someone who is constantly quitting and looking for a new job is unstable, at least in my mind:) STRIKE THREE.
He e-mailed later to see if I wanted to go hiking. Told him we had little in common. His reply was funny, "I wondered about that." Can you say a tad bit desperate?

OUT

No comments: