Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not to digress...

but John Number seven was a waste.  What is wrong with me?  Oh, well.  Live and learn.  Just to give you an idea of his thought process.  We talked about a number of odd things but I always tell them up front, no sex.  I know.  Probably too direct but I want to take that off the table from the beginning.  He went into other venues that maybe could happen in lieu of acutal you know what.  Well, I informed him that there was one aspect of all that I would not and could not do.  He was flabbergasted and said he could not live without it.  So, I thought, OK. That is the end of that.  Did not hear from him for a couple of days, then a text or two.  Next thing I know, he says that he was willing to meet again?  Why?
Now that you are all laughing hysterically in unbelief, just know that I have gotten and education through this process in more ways than one.  Also, have found that men are actually more fickle than women.
Someone needs to do this for a specified period of time and write a book.  Would make excellent comic relief :)

No comments: